Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fashion and Photoshop


As a little bit of a plug, I must praise my school, the International Academy of Design and Technology (IADT). I will complete my certificate program in Fashion Design this January, and going "back to school" after being at the head of the class as a teacher has been pretty incredible. Incredibly challenging at times, but overall incredible in a good way.

It's so incredible, in fact, that tonight I became a proud user of Photoshop, and may have found my newest hobby! If you've ever been a scrapbooker, collager, or maker of anything that combines multiple images, Photoshop is like the second coming, in a way.

My first foray...a "Mood Board" for Computer Graphics which combines two inspirations: Art Nouveau and Glassware.

Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment